• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 23, 2024, 09:05:29 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

SOLD -Bergland 38.5L Thermopot with Tap

Started by darren996, September 22, 2015, 10:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darren996

September 22, 2015, 10:18:33 AM Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:11:18 PM by darren996
Hi Folks

I have a surplus Bergland thermo pot for sale, don't want to make any cash on this, I would be happy to pass it on to a member for cost price of 75 Euro. This is brand new and hasn't been used.

I am in Kilkenny, so this is for collection only.

Cheers

Darren

Jonnycheech

Tapped:
Fermentors:
Bottled:

Jonnycheech

Might there be any chance of NHC express passing this route??
Tapped:
Fermentors:
Bottled:

GlasbrewInc

Jumping in second if johnnycheech bows out

darren996

No problem folks, johnnycheech has first dibs if he can arrange collection, thanks

Jonnycheech

Ok, if you don't mind giving me today at least to try and pull something out of the bag. I'll get back to you later. Cheers
Tapped:
Fermentors:
Bottled:

JimmyM

Havent been around these parts in a while....
Where in dub johnny and where in kilkenny?
I'll be going to clonmel via exit 9 of the M9 on friday - leaving at 2pm - so ill be passing callan in kilkenny on the N76 at about 3 - when i get to clonmel im turning and going back. So if its not too far off my route ill grab it for ya.
I'll be between tallaght/crumlin and killiney  over the weekend then if any of them are good for you to pick it up.
Formerly JamesM.

darren996

Hi Jimmy I can meet you just off junction 9 Kilkenny/Stoneyford if that helps any

JimmyM

Yep - Thats no probs for me, If thats ok with johnny.
I haven't been on here for a while so you're prob wondering who i am - but anyone of the lads (dempsey john o connell johnrm ) will vouch for my integrity :)

I'll pm my number to you both.
Formerly JamesM.

Jonnycheech

Hi Jimmy. Thanks for helping out, it's very good of you. Yeah that sounds great, I'll PM you now.
Tapped:
Fermentors:
Bottled:

darren996