• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 02, 2024, 04:03:31 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Next Brewday @ TOG 12 May

Started by Padraic, April 24, 2013, 10:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padraic

I hope you can join us for a great day out!

01. Padraic

irish_goat

CARA

Upa Sesh

Cathal O D

01. Padraic
02. Thomas
03. CARA
04. Cathal O D

Dunkel

Hi Guys,
Literally just joined the forum. I'm thinking of home brewing again (last time was about thirty years ago), and I note this brew day coming up. Are newbies like me allowed to attend and watch? And if so, where is TOG, and what time do you start at?

(Hopefully) 05. Kevin

Dunkel

Thanks for the map, Tube. I'm hopeless with street names, but I know that road as "the lane next to the Radisson".

So 05. Kevin

brian_c

01. Padraic
02. Thomas
03. CARA
04. Cathal O D
06. brian_c

:D

Rossa

brian_c

What time does this get going/keep going until. Could I fit the F1 race in around it?

CARA

@rossa I have slurry and a slant, if you need the slant you can get it off me tomorrow, ill be brewing Sunday aswell
Upa Sesh

Rossa

Quote from: brian_c on May 07, 2013, 06:04:51 PM
What time does this get going/keep going until. Could I fit the F1 race in around it?

Probably all day !

Rossa

Quote from: CARA on May 07, 2013, 06:19:27 PM
@rossa I have slurry and a slant, if you need the slant you can get it off me tomorrow, ill be brewing Sunday aswell
How much slurry?

How much are we brewing anyway?

Padraic

I think we're brewing the 40L topup needed for the barrel and Cara is breing his 20L batch as well on the day. So lots of yeasts!

Rossa

That means a shed load of yeast. Roughly 1200ml of good slurry. Anything older than a couple of days will mean we will need more.

brian_c